Welcome to the University of North Carolina General Administration Job Site!
All employment applications should be completed and submitted through our new online recruitment system. This secure and user-friendly online system provides applicants the ability to view all current job postings, complete the employment application, attach job-related documents, electronically submit all information for review, as well as, check the status of his/her application within the recruitment process. Please follow the instructions below to get started in the new automated system.
- Log on to https://uncgacareers.northcarolina.edu
- To Search for Jobs, click on "Search Jobs"
- To Apply for a Job
- Click "Login," located on the right menu bar
- Choose either "Login" or "Create an Account" or "Apply with Vitae"
- Click on "Search Jobs"
- Click on "Job Title"
- Click on "Apply to this Job" or "Continue your Job Application"
- Be sure to fully complete your Job Application
- Click on "Certify and Submit"
- Check the box and initial the verification of identity
- Once you have certified and submitted, you will receive a Confirmation Number
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement
Key Federal & State Labor Law Posters
The University of North Carolina is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To view current UNC GA job openings:
To view current job openings across the UNC System: