Elite To Elite Academic Mission (ETEAM) Program
Marine Corps Installations East has teamed with the University of North Carolina (UNC) system to allow qualified Marines and Sailors to be accepted directly into the universities of the Tarheel State, without competing against other applicants.
Eligible Active Duty Marines and Sailors who are North Carolina residents (with scores above 69 on the AFQT and above 114 on their GCT) will need to furnish certified copies of the following in their application package:
• Certified copies of their SMART transcripts
• The NAVMC 118 (Service Record Book, pages (3), (11), and (12)
• Certified copies of ROS, BIR, BTR, Awards Page, and Education Record (TEDU)
• Letters of recommendation
• SAT/ACT scores and transcripts
• 250 word essay outlining their education goals
Application packages are due to the Camp Lejeune Life Long Learning Education Center (Bldg 825, Stone Street) for Spring 2011 semester enrollment NLT Mon, 1 Nov 2010 and Tue, 1 Feb 2011 for Fall semester 2011.
For more information, please call (910) 451-3091 or visit the ETEAM web page at: <CLICK HERE>