1. A year end activity schedule should be developed as early as possible for the year end closing. This schedule should include, but not limited to:
• specific deadlines for accepting data such as purchase requisitions, purchase orders, repayment of travel advances, and invoices.
• dates for submission of various year-end reports, such as June 30 outstanding receivables.
• description of year end activities.
• department or person responsible for each activity.
2. This activity schedule should be coordinated with General Administration, UNC Chapel Hill ITS, Office of State Budget and Management and the Office of State Controller's year end schedule.
3. The schedule should be distributed to all appropriate departments within General Administration and UNC CH ITS.