1. For deposits with Wachovia, Accounting prepares a Wells Fargo Bank deposit ticket (see ACT Exh 2.2).
The deposit numbers are in numeric sequence starting at the beginning of the fiscal year. The original
deposit ticket and a copy are taken to Wachovia Bank. The bank validates the deposit slip and keeps
2. The copy of the deposit slip is attached to any supporting documentation and filed by deposit number.
3. Accounting completes an FRS cash receipts input form including the deposit number in the receipts
number field, batches the form and sends it to Data Control for processing.
4. FRS Cash Receipt forms are entered to FRS by the accounting technician. A batch header is entered
with the control total, # of lines entered and the separate account number and amounts.
5. The FRS program verifies the separate amounts entered equal the control total. If the amounts are not
the same an error message is given. The accounting technician corrects any errors.
6. Daily proofs are received for prior days FRS input. These are reviewed for any needed
corrections. Daily proofs are kept in chronological order after review.