- Marsha serves as the University Controller. Her primary responsibilities involve managing UNC-GA's accounting, contract & grant administration, financial reporting, purchasing, fixed asset, endowment, foundations, tax compliance, leased property acquisitions, facilities management, and GA health and safety operations.
UNC GA Purchasing Officer & UNC Procurement Officer
- Lisa serves as the UNC-GA Purchasing/Fixed Asset/Health and Safety Officer. Primary responsibilities include managing the enterprise’s purchasing operations, fixed asset accounting, fixed asset inventory, health and safety programs, motor fleet vehicles operations, P-Card program, and required OSHA accident and injury reporting. She is also responsible for leading the UNC System strategic sourcing, spend analysis, catalog enablement, vendor negotiations, and return on investment reporting for e-commerce initiatives.
- Angela is a member of the general accounting team in Business Affairs. Her primary responsibilities include administering travel authorization and reimbursement functions, accounts payable proof validations, daily cash requisitions, FRS system reconciliations, and cash allotment reconciliation and monitoring.
- Lars serves as the Accounting Manager. His primary responsibilities include coordination of budget and accounting operations, tax compliance, specialized accounting, incorporation of general accounting data in the financial statements, and special projects.
- Jennifer is a member of the implementation team for PeopleSoft Financials at UNC-General Administration. Her primary responsibilities include data testing and validation, business process review, and training.
Administrative Support Specialist
- Libby is a member of the facilities management team. Primary responsibilities include: copy room/equipment management, supplies management & UNC-GA facility issues and logistics.
Director, Financial Reporting and ERP System Integration
- Ralph serves as the Director of Financial Reporting and System Integration Officer in Business Affairs. Primary responsibilities include managing UNC-GA Comprehensive Annual Financial Reporting (CAFR), IPEDS Reporting, Institutional Trust Fund Reporting, UNC FRS/NCAS reporting/reconciliation, financial system integrations services (i.e., FRS, E~Print, Finan$eer, WebFocus, Fixed Asset System), Fiscal Research/OSBM/general media reporting; business processes analysis/process re-engineering, and business affairs website maintenance.
Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Beatrice is a member of the general accounting team in Business Affairs. Primary responsibilities include administering daily cash receipts, cash management system reconciliations, escheats fund management, and FRS transactions oversight.
- Priscilla serves as UNC-GA’s Purchasing Agent/Fixed Asset Technician. Primary responsibilities include administering purchasing operations, fixed asset accounting, printing services, American Express Corporate Card program, and telecommunication equipment repairs and integration services.
- Candy oversees the accounting office. Primary responsibilities include supervising the day to day general accounting, cash receipts, and disbursement functions for UNC-GA. Other responsibilities include administering UNC-GA’s cash allotment reconciliations for general and capital improvement funds, monthly reconciliation of FRS to OSC Cash Management Control, and tax compliance for IRS forms 1099s, W-2, and 1098-e.